Looking at the Ace of Cups, you feel the auspicious, warm and refreshing energy of this tarot card. What does the minor lasso of the suit of Water mean, what predictions and forecasts does it give in the layouts? The meaning of the card was revealed by Carrie Mellon and Mary K. Greer.
The total meaning of the Ace of Cups card
What does the Ace of Cups mean in Tarot? This is a surge of energy, spiritual impulse, openness to new experience, comfort, harmony and happiness. A person is filled with positive, he experiences bliss, delight, bliss. The card portends joy and love, which will appear in life very soon, if they are not there yet. Arkan promises unexpected occasions for a holiday – a meeting, acquaintance, a feast, a solemn event.
It is worth considering the following interpretations of the Ace of Cups:
- Happy, major lasso, filled with joy and luck.
- Fulfillment of cherished desires, success and prosperity.
- The world will no longer be the same, a celebration of life bursts into harsh everyday life.
- Soul and body will experience comfort and joy.
No need to take the bull by the horns, everything will work out by itself. The card portends a gift from higher powers, which is already packed and on its way to the addressee. AT “Tarot guide» The Ace of Cups is a new beginning in love, a manifestation of sympathy, compassion, happiness. The person described by the Ace of Cups is emotional, generous, sincere and open.
In an inverted position, the card means a delay and a delay in a joyful event. Plans are falling apart, the mood is constantly changing. Dark times, depression, addiction and apathy await the Querent.
The meaning of the Ace of Cups in the layouts for love and relationships
What does the Ace of Cups mean in love? The card portends a strong craving for a new person or a revival of feelings for a permanent partner. Love makes me dizzy, I want to be together, start all over again. Singles will soon meet their fate, it will be a strong, mutual relationship with the prospect of marriage.
The interpretation options for the Ace of Cups in the layouts for love will be as follows:
- There are no other priorities, except for a deep, bright and strong feeling.
- Loyalty and devotion to a partner are top priorities.
- Ahead is a fateful acquaintance, strengthening existing relationships, marriage and the birth of children.
- Fate itself will find its minion, nothing needs to be done.
- A stormy romance is a gift of fate, accept it with gratitude.
In an inverted position, the card means a deterioration in relations, a cooling of feelings and a lack of attraction. A person is not able to love, he wants feelings to give him and the more, the better. There is no honesty between spouses, someone manipulates the other partner.
What does the Ace of Cups card say about a man’s feelings? He is in love, feels attraction, tenderness and passion. Strongly attached to the object of love, wants to spend more time with him, share feelings. A man who loves so much thinks about linking his fate with the desired lady.
The value in the layouts for the situation and the question
What does the Ace of Cups mean in the layouts for the situation and the question? Ahead are events that will touch the emotional sphere of life or cause a surge of emotions, a surge of feelings and sensations. A declaration of love, a wedding, pregnancy, the birth of a child are likely. Relationships are full of feelings, reciprocity, happiness, gifts. To the question “yes or no”, the card answers: “Yes, absolutely. It will be the happiest moment of my life.”
Carrie Mallon, the author of the book “The Meaning of Tarot Cards” describes the Ace of Cups as the beginning of love, a surge of feelings and emotional energy. Here are some more popular interpretations of the Ace of Cups in this type of layout:
- There is a new positive experience ahead, important events, good news.
- An event is approaching that will change life for the better (union with a loved one, the birth of a child, joyful meetings and confessions).
- Expect a gift, a surprise.
- In business, success awaits, an easy victory.
- Pleasant and useful acquaintance.
- Problems will be resolved in favor of the fortuneteller.
In an inverted position, the card promises an emotionally difficult, exhausting period. Loss, separation, dismissal, collapse of business, relationships and agreements are likely. A person can be under the influence of a destructive personality and suffer because of it. Possible loss of a loved one, his departure from life.
Meaning of the card of the day
What does the Ace of Cups card mean? On this day, the most cherished desire may come true. A person will feel a change in love affairs, and will also spend the day surrounded by loved ones, enjoying happiness and comfort. You can make connections, reconcile, negotiate with those with whom it was previously difficult to find a common language. Those who set realistic goals for themselves will succeed in any area of life.
Mary K. Greer in the book “Who are you in Tarot?” compares this card with a mirror, looking into which the querent sees himself, his future happiness, harmony and dreams. Here’s what the Ace of Cups portends:
- Fulfillment of an old dream.
- Meeting, date, declaration of love.
- Pleasant communication, pastime, holiday.
- There is a chance to solve a long-standing problem, to reconcile, to agree with significant people.
- Write down the goals and start moving towards them, success is guaranteed.
In an inverted position, the minor lasso of the Ace of Cups means a day full of frustrations and disappointments. Everything will fall out of hand, agreements may break down, deceit and betrayal are likely. What you so wanted will not come true and you will have to collect yourself piece by piece in order to believe in your strength again.
Meaning in combination with other cards
What does the Ace of Cups mean in combination with other cards? With the major arcana, the Ace of Cups portends the intensity of feelings, the peak of emotional delight or disappointment, strong favorable or negative experiences. In combination with curly cards, it means communication, love and union with a specific person. With digital arcana portends emotional events and meetings at a specific time and under certain circumstances.
Here is how the Ace of Cups is interpreted in combination with other cards:
- Jester is a frivolous proposal.
- Magician – success in work, a good offer.
- Priestess – secret passions, important information.
- Empress – harmony in relations with a partner.
- Emperor – the desire to create a project, a family.
- Lovers – a fateful meeting, proposal, marriage.
- The priest is a union, a strong union.
- Chariot – a proposal to move, an emotional outburst.
- Hermit – selfishness, inability to take care of others.
- Justice is reconciliation.
- Wheel of Fortune – change, adventurism.
- Strength is the desire for reconciliation.
- Hanged Man – empty hopes and promises.
- Death is the rebirth of love, consolation.
- Moderation is understanding and reciprocity.
- The devil is lust, debauchery, hatred.
- The tower is a break in relationships and marriage.
- Star – romance, hope for reconciliation.
- Moon – uncertainty, deceit.
- The sun is reciprocity and happiness in love.
- Judgment is the help of higher powers.
- The world is the transition of relations to a new level.
The Ace of Cups recommends living in harmony with emotions, intuition, and positively looking at the world. The card advises to be more generous to people, to show kindness and compassion.
The Ace of Cups is an important card in the Tarot deck that is responsible for emotions and sensations. Knowing its interpretation in the layouts, take into account the peculiarity of the lasso and correct your behavior, influencing fate.
Original article: https://www.nur.kz/esoterics/signs/1979420-tuz-kubkov-v-taro-znachenie-i-sochetanie-karty/