- 包名：org.bcbsal.mobile.main 575334715
- Language: English
- Rating: 1
- Label: Free
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 23.6 MB
- Release: 2020-09-22
- Official website:UTIC Insurance Company
The Alabama Blue Phone can now be used on your iPhone for all Blue Cross and Alabama Blue Shield members. save time. Get your plan details, such as general Coay amount, HSA balance and claim-submit a drug claim. No matter where you find the doctor in your plan. Member-only function (member login):..
Thank you for using Alabama Blue! We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available features and improvements.
Changes and improvements include:
– Updates to technology
– Consistent header height across app pages
Alabama Blue Details
Alabama Blue mobile is now available for your iPhone intended for use by all Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama members.
Save Time. Get your plan details such as common copay amounts, HSA balances & claims — on the go. File a Drug Claim. Locate doctors in your plan from wherever you are.
Features for members only (Member login):
• Find a doctor – Find an in-network doctor, hospital that is located the closet to you or rated the highest by other patients.
• Get access to your plan information and covered dependents, paying your monthly bill and viewing claims
• View common co-pays for most contract types
• Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or exam
• View and email your ID card(s) to physicians and/or dependents
• Manage Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Use your MyBlueCross UserID & Password to access Alabama Blue mobile. You can also set up Touch or Face ID for quicker access.
• Treatment Cost Estimator – Estimate the costs of a treatment prior to having the procedure, compare side-by-side results by cost, location, provide, or facility name. Understand amounts you will pay a facility or physician to anticipate future expenses for a particular treatment. View remaining deductible and know coinsurance or copay amount you will pay a facility or physician
*There is no charge from BCBSAL to download Alabama Blue, but rates from your wireless provider may apply.
This Information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Please consult your physician for diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to login to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
Alabama Blue Chinese
The Alabama Blue Phone can now be used on your iPhone for all Blue Cross and Alabama Blue Shield members.
save time. Get your plan details, such as general Coay amount, HSA balance and claim-submit a drug claim. No matter where you find the doctor in your plan.
Member-only functions (member login):
• Find a doctor-find a network doctor, the hospital is located in the closet that gives you or other patients the highest score.
• Obtain your plan information and covered dependents, pay your monthly bills and view claims
· View common out-of-pocket expenses for most contract types
• Evaluate your doctor based on recent visits or examinations
• Check and email your ID(s) to the doctor and/or family
• Manage health reimbursement accounts (HRA) and flexible spending accounts (FSA)
• Use your MyBlueCross user ID and password to access Alabama Blue Mobile. You can also set up Touch or Face ID for faster access.
• Treatment Cost Estimator-Evaluate the cost of treatment before performing the operation and compare it by cost, location, offering or facility name. Understand the amount you will pay the facility or doctor to anticipate future costs for a particular treatment.Check the remaining deductibles and understand the amount you will pay for the facility or doctor’s coinsurance or copay
* BCBSAL does not charge a fee for downloading Alabama Blue, but your wireless provider may apply for a fee.
This information is for educational purposes only and cannot replace the personal care of a licensed doctor. Please consult a doctor for diagnosis and treatment plans.
If you are unable to log in to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
Official website download