Save time. Get detailed information about your plan, such as co-payment totals, account balances, and HSA requirements, on the go. Apply for a drug. Find doctors in your plan, wherever you are.
Members-only features (login):
• Find a network doctor or hospital that is closest to you or that other patients rate highly.
• Access information about your plan and covered dependents by paying your monthly bill and reviewing claims
• View total surcharges for most contract types.
• Rate your doctor based on a recent visit or examination.
• Review and email your ID to doctors and/or family members.
• Healthcare Reimbursement Account (HRA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) management
• Use your MyBlueCross user ID and password to access your Alabama Blue mobile phone. You can also set up Touch or Face ID for faster access.
• Treatment Cost Estimates – Estimate the cost of treatment prior to the procedure, compare parallel results by cost, location, provision or facility name. Determine the amounts you will pay to the health facility or doctor to anticipate future costs for a particular treatment. View your remaining deductible and find out how much coinsurance or co-pay you will pay to the facility or doctor
* BCBSAL downloads Alabama Blue for free, but fees may apply from your wireless provider.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not a substitute for personal care from a licensed physician. Talk to your doctor about the diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are unable to log in to your Alabama Blue account or need more information, please visit www.bcbsal.org
© 2020, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association.