This Tuesday (10), American Airlines inaugurated its non-stop services between Cincinnati (CVG) and Raleigh/Durham (RDU). With this new route, the company will offer 12 destinations in CVG, in addition to being the second largest air operator in terms of offered seats per kilometer (ASK).
The flight AA 4736was operated by American Eagle in a Embraer E175 registered with the registration N422YX, which took off from Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) at 20:50 local time and landed at the Raleigh/Durham Airport at 9:42 p.m., after 53 minutes.
According to data obtained by Aviacionline through Cirium, the US airline will have an offer of 1,064 weekly seats between Cincinnati (CVG) and Raleigh/Durham (RDU) and will be the only airline operating this route, thus reinforcing the connectivity of Ohio con North Carolina.
– Advertisement –
- Cincinnati – Raleigh/Durham Flight AA 4736 CVG 20:48 – RDU 22:08 Daily flights.
- Raleigh/Durham – Cincinnati Flight AA 4777 RDU 07:00 – CVG 08:35 Daily flights.
The route will be operated by aircraft Embraer E175 with a capacity of 76 seats in three classes (12 First Class Domestic/20 Main Extra Cabin/46 Economy) and promotional fares are available from USD 231 roundtrip.
American Airlines continues to strengthen its operation in Cincinnati (CVG) adding more national destinations, it will also have an offer of 38,214 weekly seats according to Cirium. Recently, her Joint Venture partner, British Airways will offer transatlantic services to CVG with a non-stop connection from Londres – Heathrow (LHR)where the US airline will have a code share on this route.
American Airlines schedule in Cincinnati (CVG)
(Obtained through Cirium, subject to change.)
- Austin (AUS): daily flights on Embraer E175.
- Boston (BOS): 13 weekly flights in Embraer E175.
- Charlotte (CLT): 30 weekly flights on Airbus A319, Boeing 737-800 and Bombardier CRJ-900.
- Washington – National (DCA): 20 weekly flights on Bombardier CRJ-900 and CRJ-700.
- Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW): 27 weekly flights on Boeing 737-800.
- New York (JFK): three daily flights in Embraer E175.
- New York – LaGuardia (LGA): 18 weekly flights on Embraer E175.
- Miami (MIA): two daily flights in Embraer E175.
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD): 16 weekly flights on Embraer ERJ 145 and E175.
- Philadelphia (PHL): 16 weekly flights on Embraer E175.
- Phoenix – Sky Harbor (PHX): daily flights on Boeing 737-800.
- Raleigh/Durham (RDU): daily flights on Embraer E175.
See also: American Airlines will resume its non-stop flights between Dallas and Shanghai