Production Operative (Assembler)Our client is looking for someone experienced working within a Production Assembly environment in Coleshill. The role will include;
Duties will include:
- Assembly of Consumer Units, Distribution Boards, Split Load Distribution Boards and Panel Boards in accordance with schedules / drawings issued.
- Mechanical Assembly experience and electrical knowledge preferrable.
- In house training provided to the successful candidate.
- Must be happy to do repetitive work at a fast pace with minimal mistakes.
- The role will involve drilling and heavy work and there will be point to point wiring including up to 70mm cable.
- Also required is for the successful candidate to manufacture bespoke pallets using a cross saw and to complete all units with labelling, cleaning, wrapping, strapping to pallets and ensuring all units are identified and the correct paperwork is attached.
This role requires:
- Desirable work experience would involve anything wiring based or electrical. Must have own hand tools i.e. wire cutters, screwdrivers, safety boots etc (the company provides anything that requires to be calibrated).
- Must have some initiative, be enthusiastic, punctual and H&S conscious, abiding by site rules at all times
- Must be reliable and flexible as sometimes overtime is required.
Monday to Friday // 08:30 – 16:30 (overtime available).
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.