What happened yesterday
Emoji 1. After what happened on Capitol Hill, Bill Belichick refuses to receive the presidential medal awarded by Trump
- Given: Since the beginning of Trump’s mandate, the relationship of understanding and mutual respect between one and the other has been public knowledge
Emoji 2. ‘Canelo’ Álvarez chosen as the best boxer of 2020 by the WBA
- Given: The 30-year-old Alvarez proved to be settled at 168 pounds, put on an aggressive bout, worked well with his waist move and nullified any chances for the Liverpool native.
Emoji 3. Misfortune on the courts: French footballer Christopher Maboulou dies at 30 of cardiac arrest
- Given: The Bastia announced on its Twitter account “the tragic death” of Maboulou and offered “its sincere condolences” to his family, friends and relatives. “
Emoji 4. The King is Crimson: Alabama National College Football Champion, Beats Ohio State 52-24
- Given: Alabama won its sixth national champion title in just the past 10 years. Defeated Ohio State by a score of 52-24
Emoji 5. Mad: Teófimo López asked for a millionaire figure to face Devin Haney
- Given: It should be remembered that Devin is not the rival that López is looking for, but if he wants to become the unified and absolute lightweight champion, he must defeat the WBC champion.
Emoji 6. Peruvian referee is investigated for alleged bribery
Emoji 7. Selection of Chile denies interest in hiring “Piojo” Herrera
- Given: According to ESPN reports, the president of the Chilean Soccer Federation and the manager of the Andean country’s National Teams overthrew this version