2 January в at 9:00 am at St Andrew’s Trillion Trophy Stadium Birmingham City team will host Blackburn Rovers. The match will take place as part of the Championship tournament. The match referee will be Gavin Ward.
Personal Meetings Statistics: Birmingham City – Blackburn Rovers
In total, the rivals passed each other 7 matches. The match history speaks of an advantage of the Birmingham City team, on whose account 3 wins with 0 loses. Another 4 games ended in a draw. The goal difference is 10-7 in favor of the home team.
Match partner bonuses
Interesting facts about the teams
- They have lost 6 of their last 7 Championship home games.
- They haven’t won in each of their last 7 straight Championship home games.
- They have lost the 2nd half in each of their last 4 straight Championship home games.
- They have received in 9 of their last 10 Championship home games.
- They have received in the 2nd half in 9 of their last 10 Championship home games.
- They have scored fewer than 1.5 goals in 15 of their last 16 home games.
- He has received in each of his last 9 straight Championship games.
The Birmingham City team is among the least known and confidently occupied the bottom of the tournament table – 18. The statistics say that goals are given with great difficulty 17, and in defense there are visible problems 27. Let’s see if they can hold on for points in this game.
There are no weak teams today. This is proven by Blackburn Rovers. The team has good defense, only – 1.2 goals conceded per game. When they obviously have a weak game in attack, only – 1.6 per game. This is very little. By improving the performance of their moments, they can easily move up the leaderboard from their 14th place.
Goals scored on average
Goals received on average