This Monday begins the twelfth week in the regular season 2022-23 of the NBA and arrives with a new billboard of games. In addition, there are important results to review from the Sunday session.
In Miami, the Heat they fell before the visit of the Nets in a very even match. The locals could not improve their overall and were left with a 21-20 in eighth place in the Eastern Conference. New Yorkers joined and reached a 27-13 which has them seconds in the same table.
Los Grizzlies they made themselves respected at home and defeated the Jazz. The ‘Bears’ reached a mark of 26-13 and they are second in the Western Conference for having worse statistics than the leaders with the same record. For their part, those from Utah continue in negative numbers, with a 20-23 being twelfth in the same classification.
In Arizona, the Suns they fell as locals before the Cavaliers and they could not improve their record, which is now 20-21 and places them eighth in the West. Meanwhile, those from Ohio are fourth with a 26-15.
- Detroit Pistons 111 – 123 Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors 117 – 105 Portland Trail Blazers
- Indiana Pacers 116 – 111 Charlotte Hornets
- Miami Heat 101 – 102 Brooklyn Nets
- Memphis Grizzlies 123 – 118 Utah Jazz
- Oklahoma City Thunder 120 – 109 Dallas Mavericks
- Houston Rockets 96 – 104 Minnesota Timberwolves
- Phoenix Suns 98 – 112 Cleveland Cavaliers
- Los Angeles Clippers 108 – 112 Atlanta Hawks
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander in the OKC win:
⛈️ 33 PTS
⛈️ 5 REB
⛈️ 5 AST
For more, download the NBA app:
📲 https://t.co/WFdLNEjikq pic.twitter.com/YNpwP8iry8
— NBA (@NBA) January 9, 2023
For the night of this Monday, January 9, the NBA offers us an attractive six game card that will keep the excitement and competitiveness of the league high.
At Madison Square Garden, the Knicks will receive the Bucks and will seek to increase their global 22-18 with which they occupy the seventh position of the Eastern Conference. But things will not be easy, since they will have the third in the table in front with a better 25-14.
At the same time, the Bulls will be measured against Celtics in another of the attractive matches of the Eastern Conference. Those from Illinois want to improve their negative record of 19-21 that keeps them ninth, although they will have to play at a high level to beat the Massachusetts franchise that leads with a 28-12.
Later, the Nuggets will face at home the Lakers. Denver comes first in the Western Conference thanks to its 26-13. Meanwhile, Los Angeles arrives with a 19-21occupying the eleventh place in the same classification.
- Washington Wizards vs New Orleans Pelicans – 21:00 horas.
- New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks – 21:30 horas.
- Boston Celtics vs Chicago Bulls – 21:30 hrs.
- Memphis Grizzlies vs San Antonio Spurs – 22:00 horas.
- Denver Nuggets vs. Los Angeles Lakers – 11:00 p.m.
- Sacramento Kings vs Orlando Magic – 00:00 horas.