For these dates of the beginning of a new year increase the trips of those who seek rest. However, it should not be ignored that there are complaints from air transport passengers, whose trip may be delayed due to the responsibility of the airlines for logistical issues.
But, Despite this scenario, there are airlines around the world that are characterized by complying with the itineraries and provide a good service to its customers in order to retain them. Therefore, to analyze this behavior, the aviation analysis firm Cirium prepared a top 10 of the most punctual airlines in the world, and likewise highlighted which are the airports with best performance in the previous year.
The report also revealed the 10 airports with the best performance in 2022. Colombia appears on both lists; On the one hand, Avianca ranks sixth as one of the most punctual airlines in the world, and the El Dorado airport in Bogotá also ranked among the top airports with the best performance.
List of the 10 most punctual airlines:
- Azul Brazilian Airlines (88.93% punctuality; 279,722 flights).
- All Nippon Airlines (88.61% punctuality; 162,370 flights).
- Japan Airlines (88.00% punctuality; 165,981 flights).
- LATAM Airlines (86.31% punctuality; 451,651 flights).
- Delta Air Lines (83.63% punctuality; 1,004,684 flights).
- Avianca SA (83.48% punctuality; 144,525 flights).
- Emirates (81.30% punctuality; 137,589 flights).
- United Airlines (80.46% punctuality; 789,200 flights).
- Qatar Airways (78.32% punctuality; 152,377 flights).
- American Airlines (78.29% punctuality; 1,076,100 flights.
List of the best performing global airports of 2022:
- Haneda Airport, Tokyo (90.33% punctuality; 373,264 flights).
- Kempegowda International Airport, Bangalore, India (84.08% punctuality; 201,897 flights).
- Salt Lake City International Airport, Utah (83.87% punctuality; 226,545 flights).
- Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, Michigan (82.62% punctuality; 271,963 flights).
- Philadelphia International Airport, Pennsylvania (82.54% punctuality; 233,777 flights).
- Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport, Minnesota (81.95% punctuality; 276,346 flights).
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi (81.84% punctuality; 411,205 flights).
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Washington (81.04% punctuality; 383,250 flights).
- El Dorado International Airport, Bogotá (80.72% punctuality; 273,721 flights).
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport, North Carolina (80.68% punctuality; 457,871 flights).
Recommendations to take into account to travel by plane in this high season
Air transport is one of the most desired by those who want to travel to meet their loved ones this year-end holiday season. However, the high demand in the different air terminals can generate some inconveniences that alter the normal operations of the airlines.
Many citizens tend to take their flights with strict times, without taking into account that eventualities may arise, such as delays or delays in flight departures or, in effect, unforeseen cancellations due to technical or climatic situations.
To avoid impacts when traveling during this high season, Latam Airlines gave recommendations to air transport users so that they know how to handle the setbacks that may occur at the time of boarding the flight and that may end in delays in the scheduled trip itinerary.
First of all, advise always verify the information of the services included in the airfaredue to the fact that an analysis carried out showed that 11% of the passengers who purchase the cheapest fare do not know if their fare includes hand luggage, checked luggage or seat selection.
In case you made a mistake, the passenger may retract within 5 business days following the purchase as long as the service does not run during the same 5 days, this right applies to all rates, including promotional ones.
Additional to the before, If the rate allows changes, use self-management channels to save time. In this regard, the airline indicated that it identified that 5% of passengers do not know clearly if their rate allows some type of date change and/or the conditions to do so; for which reason it indicated that it is essential to verify whether or not this service is available to avoid inconveniences.