If you are passionate about a great Guest experience and true hospitality, this is the role for you! Whether you’re helping a diner find the perfect birthday gift or showcasing your favorite items from the new collection, you’ll make sure every diner feels right at home.
In this role, you’ll be in charge of the retail store – from the cash counter to product displays and everything in between, you’ll keep shelves stocked while providing world-class customer service. As a member of the retail sales team, you’ll have flexible hours (full or part-time) and the opportunity for ongoing promotion and development.
You will need to be able to stand for extended periods, work in a variety of settings, be expected to lift, carry and carry up to 40 pounds and work with hot and cold food. Must be able to understand and carry out instructions while working effectively with co-workers and managers to please our Guests.
We’d love to meet you! Send a text with “CBJOBS” al 97211 to start your application or click “Apply for the job online” above.
USE: Racism, whether overt or perpetuated by unconscious bias, has no place at Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, and both our Mission and Promise to People are firmly rooted in the principle of valuing what everyone brings to the table. Our employees work hard to ensure that our brand, which is built on genuine hospitality and nostalgia, represents only the good in those things. While our decor and food may hark back to earlier times, our inclusive culture and beliefs about equality and diversity do not.
Come for the biscuits and stay for the perks- Cracker Barrel offers our employees:
- Culture of Belonging:
- We believe in Family. We care about your well-being and your success. We foster an atmosphere where employees care for each other like family. Our employees are encouraged to be themselves, and this means that we accept and celebrate our differences.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: https://www.crackerbarrel.com/Diversity-and-Inclusion
- First level training:
- PAR Training Program: Our hourly employee training program is designed to help you grow and succeed. Earn your stars and be rewarded with salary increases
- We have a unique Employee Training Coordinator role at each location and their purpose is to help you be successful in your role.
- Cross Training – If you thrive in an environment where no day is the same, you can cross train and work in a variety of roles for your store.
- Various Career Paths:
- Cracker Barrel values internal development, whether you want to become an Employee Training Coordinator, Shift Leader, Restaurant or Retail Manager, or join us at our Interior Office in Lebanon, TN to work on the corporate support for our stores; we are committed to helping you achieve your personal career goals.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on your experience with opportunities to earn additional salary increases with the PAR Training Program
- Weekly or Daily Paychecks – You can access the pay you’ve earned during the week!
- Flexible schedules
- Benefits for health, vision and dental services starting on the first day
- 401K with company match starting in 90 days
- Vacation time
- 35% discount in restaurants and retail stores
- Employee Stock Purchase Program