Hall City U23 x Birmingham City U23

The game Hull City U23 – Birmingham City U23 will be held within the Professional Development League – England – 01/13/2021 at 07:00.

Event details

Competition: Professional Development League – England
Rivals: Hall City U23 – Birmingham City U23
Time of the game: 07:00
Match start date: 01/13/2021

Today the tips from the cappers are as follows: Hull City U23 to win – 41.5%, the probability of a draw in the match is 25.3%, the probability that the away team Birmingham City U23 will win is 33.2%.

The azscore.com resource also makes a prediction on whether both teams will score goals in this match or not.

Most recent head-to-head club meetings: Hull City U23 – Birmingham City U23

03/06/2020 Hull City Professional Development League U23 0: 2 Birmingham City U23
11/22/2019 Birmingham City Professional Development League U23 2: 1 Hull City U23
19.04.2019 Hull City Professional Development League U23 0: 0 Birmingham City U23

Having looked at the latest results of personal meetings, as well as the performance of clubs in other tournaments, we can sum up that the probability that both teams will score is 63%.

Azscore.com recommends looking at the forecast of a double outcome of the game Hull City U23 – Birmingham City U23, the highest probability is outcome 12 (there will be no draw), which has a 74.5% probability of entering. The coefficient for this category will be low, but the probability of a positive result is reduced to the maximum value.

Paying attention to the Total on the indicators of the last 5 club games, we can say that there will be more than 3 goals in the game, since the indicator is 2.5 – 60.5%, and with such values ​​the forecast will win.

Last matches: Hall City U23

15.12.2020 Barnsley Professional Development League U23 1: 0 Hull City U23 L
30.11.2020 Hull City Professional Development League U23 2: 0 Coventry City U23 В
11/22/2020 Professional Development League Crewe Alexandra U23 2: 2 Hull City U23 N
10.11.2020 Queens Park Rangers Professional Development League U23 2: 4 Hull City U23 В
02.11.2020 Hull City Professional Development League U23 1: 0 Charlton Athletic U23 B

Last matches: Birmingham City U23

12/18/2020 Birmingham City Professional Development League U23 0: 1 Sheffield United U23 L
03/12/2020 Birmingham City Professional Development League U23 1: 3 Wigan Athletic U23 L
11/24/2020 Barnsley Professional Development League U23 2: 1 Birmingham City U23 L
11/11/2020 Professional Development League Colchester United U23 1: 2 Birmingham City U23 В
30/10/2020 Professional Development League Birmingham City U23 2: 3 Watford FC U23 L

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.