the legendary actor Harrison Ford He has stated that he has no intention of stopping playing Indiana Jones, at least for now. During an interview, Ford said that the movie ‘’Indiana Jones and the Call of Fate”It won’t be his last outing as the iconic adventurer.
“No, I’m just telling a story… telling a story. You’ll see, you’ll see. I hope you like it,” Ford said. Previously, the actor had said that this installment could be his last time as Indiana, although he has probably changed his stance after people’s affection for his work.
During a demonstration of the fifth installment of ”Indiana Jones” in September, the 80-year-old actor said: “This is it! I’m not going to fall for you again.” Ford was moved to receive the applause of the people, shedding tears of joy during his presentation.
You might also be interested in: How long will Antonio Banderas appear in Indiana Jones 5?
Previously, Disney has stated that he has plans to expand the Indiana Jones franchise beyond ”The Call of Fate,” though Kathleen Kennedypresident of Lucasfilmhas promised that he would not make future films in the franchise without Harrison Ford.
While Disney has confirmed that the company is actively developing an Indiana Jones TV show, it’s unknown if it would be a prequel featuring a younger version of the character or a spinoff focused on other characters, thus creating an extended Indiana Jones Universe.
You might also be interested in: Solo: A Star Wars History could have a sequel movie
Harrison Ford first played the adventurer in ”Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark” in 1981, returning to the role in four subsequent films. ”The Call of Fate” will be the first film in the franchise not to be directed by Steven Spielberg, hitting theaters on June 30, 2023.
In addition to Ford as the lead, the film will include Phoebe Waller-Bridge, Mads MikkelsenJohn Rhys-Davies, Antonio Banderas, Thomas Krestchmann, Shaunette Renée Wilson y Toby Jones.
Follow us on