The Super Bowl LVII will be held on February 12 at the State Farm Stadiumin Glendale, Arizona, and if a Mexican fan wanted to go, they would have to make an outlay of approximately more than 150 thousand pesos.
– WE RECOMMEND YOU: Waters with the referee! They grabbed him from behind
Next, we break down what the amounts would be for each aspect.
And then there were 14. #NFLPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/ca3E29c5MQ
— NFL (@NFL) January 14, 2023
– $32 thousand 794 pesos for lodging for two nights in a three-star hotel 7-1 kilometers from the stadium.
– $10 thousand 721 pesos by round trip from Mexico City to Tucson Arizona, with a layover in Dallas.
– $6 thousand 426 pesos for the rental of a car for three days for the transfers from Tucson to Glendale.
– Between $116 thousand and 388 thousand 399 for the purchase of tickets, all depending on the location.
In the analysis made by the company take off mexicoit was indicated that our country has more than 48 million fans, according to NFL data.
Copyright law strictly prohibits copying, in whole or in part, the Excelsior materials without first obtaining prior written permission and without linking to the original text.