[October 3, 2022]MUTOH America (Phoenix, Arizona), an overseas distributor of MUTOH INDUSTRIES, recently won the 2022 Pinnacle Product Award sponsored by PRINTING United Alliance for five large format inkjet printers. Awarded.
This year, MUTOH printers won the award for the 11th consecutive year.
The “Pinnacle Product Award” is an award given to products that have made outstanding contributions to improving or developing the printing industry in terms of quality, performance, and productivity. Entries are evaluated by a panel of highly qualified judges from across the printing industry in more than 58 categories spanning analog, digital, output and non-output technologies.
MUTOH won 5 awards in the following output categories.
• ValueJet 2638X 104” in Eco-Solvent Printer – Roll-to-Roll Solvent/Latex (over 80 in.)
• XpertJet 1642WR Pro 64” in Dye Sublimation Printer – Roll-to-Roll Dye-Sub on Textile (under $50K.)
• XpertJet 661UF 19”x23” UV-LED Flatbed Printer – Tabletop Flatbed (Industrial/Small Item Decoration)
• PerformanceJet 2508UF 4’x8’ UV-LED Printer – UV/Latex Flatbed (under $100K)
• ValueJet 1638UH Mark II 64” UV-LED Hybrid Printer – UV/Latex Hybrid (under $100K)
MUTOH America President and General Manager Brian Phipps
“We are delighted that MUTOH’s best-in-class printers have won five Pinnacle Awards again this year.
We pride ourselves on providing great products, and it’s a great honor to receive such a prestigious award that supports us and is recognized by the industry. ‘ said.
MUTOH INDUSTRIES always prides itself on designing and manufacturing high-quality products made in Japan and providing the best service.
We will continue to strive for technological innovation, lead technological progress, and provide products that achieve the highest level of quality in the industry.