It’s Saturday, it’s the weekend, and on weekends there are often early NBA games. Today, we are entitled to a very nice Heat – Bucks from 7 p.m. Who says no?
# THE PROGRAM
- 19h : Heat – Bucks
- 1h : Hornets – Celtics
- 1h : Pacers – Grizzlies
- 1h30: Raptors – Hawks
- 2h: Wolves – Cavaliers
- 3h : Jazz – Sixers
- 4h : Blazers – Mavericks
# DO NOT MISS
A match on European schedule is always a pleasure. Even more when we are entitled to a beautiful poster of the Eastern Conference between Miami and Milwaukee. Poster reminiscent of old big confrontations in the Playoffs, poster which will also be a remake of the meeting between these two teams last Thursday.
Two days ago, the Heat reigned supreme at home by winning 108-102 under the impetus of a great Bam Adebayo (24 points, 12 rebounds), and a Gabe Vincent who released the game of his life (28 points). Important element to keep in mind all the same, Giannis Antetokounmpo did not play, nor Khris Middleton, which left Jrue Holiday a bit alone against the Jimmy Butler gang. Bad news for Milwaukee, the Greek Freak will once again shine by his absence tonight, he who still has a sore knee. On the Heat side, we won’t see Kyle Lowry, Tyler Herro and Caleb Martin, who have all just been announced out.
Who will come out on top this time around?
# TO FOLLOW ALSO
- The best team in the League (Boston) potentially moving to the worst (Charlotte), how do you think it ends?
- We could not have had a very good opposition between Tyrese Haliburton and Ja Morant, we will have to settle for Ja Morant vs TJ McConnell. That’s not bad either.
- Raptors – Hawks, the game of disappointment.
- 5 wins in 6 games for Minnesota, but be careful there are very ambitious Cavaliers coming.
- Lauri Markkanen will want to show Joel Embiid, James Harden and Co that Salt Lake City is his home.
- Damian Lillard against Luka Doncic, pretty good mano-a-mano. Be careful though for TTFL players, Dame is listed as uncertain.