Six meetings on the program for tonight, but not the least, including a very nice Nets – Celtics at 1:30. Sit down, we present you the evening to follow.
# THE PROGRAM
- 1h : Sixers – Thunder
- 1h30 : Nets – Celtics
- 1h30 : Heat – Bucks
- 1h30 : Raptors – Hornets
- 4h : Lakers – Mavericks
- 4h : Blazers – Cavaliers
# DO NOT MISS
Ladies and gentlemen, hold on tight because it might send some wood. Yes yes, we are talking about the Nets – Celtics which looks very promising. The two best teams in the Eastern Conference, and maybe even the entire League (for that, we let you debate between yourselves), face off at Barclays Center at 1:30 am. An incandescent meeting, like the two stars of the Celtics, Jaylen Brown and Jayson Tatum. One comes out of a monstrous performance with 41 points and 12 rebounds against the Pels, the other is on an MVP-caliber season. If JB is listed as questionnable for this match because of an adductor injury and Al Horford was entitled to an RTT for tonight, the green elves are perhaps the best at the collective level and will therefore be what that it happens dreadful, even in back-to-back.
But opposite, an individual will necessarily want to shine against his former franchise: Kyrie Irving. Uncle Drew has had the keys to the truck since Kevin Durant’s injury and must lead his team in the right direction. Without their best player, the Nets must raise the level collectively, which they were able to do late in the game against the Heat (102-101 victory). From now on, the group of Jacque Vaughn knows that they are expected.
So tonight it’s wake up, coffee and all in front of our screens at 1:30!
# ALSO WATCH
- Bucks vs. Heat is the other big game between Eastern Conference behemoths. Unfortunately there will be a lot of absentees: Giannis in particular on the Milwaukee side, in addition to Khris Middleton, Grayson Allen and Joe Ingles. Ditto in Miami (Lowry, Herro, Martin, Robinson) but the Heat can count on the probable return of Bam Adebayo. Plus, Jimmy Butler will be there too, while the Daims will rely on their safe guys: Jrue Holiday and Brook Lopez.
- Toronto for confirmation? The Raptors remain on two wins in a row, including the latest against the Hornets. Precisely, the Dinos face again the Hornets, (very) in bad shape this season. The opportunity for Canadians to continue in this direction.
- Tonton LeBron will show the muscles against Luka. The Lakers are on the rise but remain on a setback against the Nuggets. They will be keen to revive at home.
- What face for Dallas? The Mavs, they did not reassure with these two very ugly defeats against the Thunder and the Clippers. the supporting cast (if there is one) must do much better behind Doncic. They will not always be able to count on the Slovenian extraterrestrial.
- Watch out Portland, it smells scorched. Four straight defeats for Blazers who are in eleventh place in the West, and who must regain confidence. It’s not pretty in the game, it’s not good in the results, but this group is capable of better. Come on Damian, set your watch because it’s over.
- Another box in sight for Spida? The Cavs want to insure at home. A defeat on the wire for the return of Donovan Mitchell to Salt Lake Citybut nothing very serious for Cleveland which can revive tonight.
There are evenings like that, where you can see all the colors. Shocks at the head of the conference, huge duels between players, in short, beautiful basketball as usual. A beautiful evening in perspective.