about shipping cost
Nationwide 790 yen (Excluding remote islands, Okinawa and Hokkaido)
With purchase of 6,000 yen or more including taxfree shippingIt will be.
* A separate shipping fee will be charged for some areas such as Hokkaido, Okinawa, and other remote islands.
■ Mail service (Yu mail service)
* The shipping fee for products eligible for mail service is included in the product price.(Including remote islands, Okinawa and Hokkaido)
- If there are multiple destinations for one order, the shipping fee will be charged to the destinations for which the order amount is less than 6,000 yen including tax.
- If departing from overseas, a separate shipping fee will be charged.
■ In case of product defect
We make every effort to ensure the quality of our products, but if the product is damaged or soiled, we will replace or return it at our expense.
When contactingContactPlease refer to.
■ In the case of unused products
If you contact us within one week after the item arrives,Except for some productsWe will accept returns.
- Boxes, warranty cards, bags, product tags, etc. must be in their original condition.
- We do not accept cancellations or returns of products that are specially made according to the customer’s specifications, such as bespoke sizes and semi-orders.
■ In case of used product
We cannot accept returns after use.
■ About shipping and handling
The shipping and handling charges for returned goods will be borne by the customer in full if it is convenient for the customer, and will be borne by the shop if the product is defective.
* If the total amount is less than 6,000 yen including tax in the case of partial returns, a new shipping fee will be charged.
■ About sales contract
By shipping our products, we will conclude a sales contract with you.
However, if you order a product such as a bespoke product that you make according to your instructions, the sales contract will be concluded by the order completion email sent from our shop after ordering.
We recognize the importance of personal information and make it clear that we will handle it appropriately based on the Personal Information Protection Law.