Just yesterday we presented you with Oneworld business class tickets from Germany to the USA from €1,342. Unfortunately, the deal expired within a few hours. But when you read the headline, you might be wondering why tickets from Budapest starting at €1,430 are even worth mentioning.
This is primarily due to the choice of targets. This is again significantly more comprehensive than in yesterday’s deal. From Budapest, for example, there are also tickets to the American Virgin Islands, Las Vegas or Santa Barbara for less than €1,500. Beside are over 100 more destinations possible. In addition, the journey to Budapest is faster than to Germany, at least for readers from Vienna.
Here are the details of this offer:
You no longer need a negative corona test to enter the USA (as of July 21, 2022). Proof of vaccination is still mandatory. Further information on entry can be found in our guide and at foreign office.
Tickets cannot be canceled. According to Fare Rules, you can rebook at any time without a rebooking fee. Only the difference between the old and new ticket price will be charged.
Below is a selection of possible destinations:
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida for €1,432
- Savannah, Georgia for €1,430
- Charleston, South Carolina for €1,430
- Asheville, North Carolina for €1,430
- Memphis, Tennessee for €1,430
- Hartford, Connecticut for €1,430
- Gainesville, Florida for €1,430
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for €1,430
- Birmingham, Alabama for €1,440
- Tucson, Arizona for €1,440
- Tallahassee, Florida for €1,461
- Lexington, Kentucky for €1,464
- Bangor, Maine for €1,464
- Flagstaff / Grand Canyon for €1,465
- Cleveland, Ohio for €1,465
- Kansas City, Missouri for €1,465
- San Antonio, Texas for €1,465
- Baton Rouge, Louisiana for €1,465
- Fresno, California for €1,465
- Madison, Wisconsin for €1,465
- Des Moines, Iowa for €1,465
- St. Croix, Virgin Islands for €1,466
- Las Vegas, Nevada for €1,478
- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma for €1,480
- San Juan, Puerto Rico for 1,488€
- San Jose, California for €1,4
- Key West, Florida for €1,495
- Palm Springs, California for €1,497
- El Paso, Texas for €1,497
- Santa Barbara, California for €1,499
- Reno, Nevada for €1,499
- Boise, Idaho for €1,499
- Corpus Christi, Texas for €1,499
- Bismarck, North Dakota for €1,499
- St. Thomas, Virgin Islands for €1,507
- and numerous more
There is also a very attractive deal to Hawaii:
The form below will help you to book the tickets. All you have to do is decide on dates and destination. We will then forward you to booking with American (via Google Flights) or British Airways with one click. The connections booked with AA are often a little cheaper, since flights with LH feeders are offered there. The tariff is available from January to June 2023:
Depending on the destination, either one or two transfers are required. You usually fly to London with British Airways and to Munich/Frankfurt with Lufthansa. Sometimes Iberia goes to Madrid or Helsinki to Finnair.
Depending on your transfer airports, the long-haul routes will also be with BA, American, Iberia or Finnair. Flights via Charlotte with American are usually the cheapest. Above all, if you are traveling to the west coast, we recommend connections with a change in Los Angeles, for example, for a few euros more. Then you sit much longer in a real business class. Because domestic flights in the US only offer one Domestic First Class with wide leather armchairs.
We do not know how long the tariff will remain available. Apparently there is availability from January to June 2023. The outward flight must always take place from Tuesday to Thursday, the return flight on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
The minimum stay is 6 days or one night from Saturday to Sunday, according to the tariff you can spend a maximum of 12 months at the travel destination. But remember that with IS (for 21 $ (~21 €)) maximum 90 day stays are allowed.
You can find suitable dates quickly and easily with the help of Google Flights (Instructions). Google can then usually direct you to book directly with AA. Alternatively, you can also book with British Airways.
The tickets are issued in booking class I. Feeders with Lufthansa are in class P.
The following mileage credits await you for the above example routing BUD-MUC-CLT-MYR-CLT-LHR-BUD:
- 21,394 miles at China Southern Sky Pearl Club
- 19,688 points on Finnair Plus
- 16,637 award miles + 15,712 tier miles with the Alaska Mileage Plan
- 14,449 miles at Royal Air Maroc Safar Flyer
- 14,449 miles at SriLankan FlySmiles
- 14,449 miles at Royal Jordanian Royal Club
- 13,293 miles at Etihad Guest
- 12.465 Avios + 400 TP bei British Airways Executive Club
- 12,465 Avios + 1,265 TP bei Iberia Plus
- 12,311 award miles + 527 status miles with Asia Miles
- 12,233 miles with Malaysia Airlines Enrich
- 12,233 miles with S7 Airlines Priority Club
- 12,233 miles with Japan Airlines Mileage Bank
- 11,077 miles at GOL Aéreos Smiles
- 10,249 miles with American AAdvantage
- Earn 10,017 Qmiles + 85 Qpoints at Qatar Privilege Club
- 1,508 miles with LATAM Pass
- 1,388 Avios with Aer Lingus AerClub
- 800 kilometers at Air China PhoenixMiles
- 750 miles with Miles&More
- 750 points at SAS EuroBonus
- 440 miles with Singapore KrisFlyer
- 352 award miles + 70 PQP with United MileagePlus
- 352 miles at Thai Royal Orchid Plus
- 352 miles at Copa ConnectMiles
- 246 miles at ANA Mileage Club
- 176 miles at Air Canada Aeroplan
You can use the following tool to calculate the credits for other routings – and with a status bonus:
Vouchers on hotels
When it comes to hotels, you should not only rely on the cheapest price, but also use vouchers and special offers. Here is a current overview of vouchers:
Do you like the article? Here are more of them every day:
100% free and can be canceled at any time!
Titlebild: © Sergey Novikov (SerrNovik) ripicts.com