The state of Arizona is providing vaccines against the coronavirus those most at risk of exposure to the coronavirus. The individuals have been placed in two groups, designated as Phase 1A and 1B.
People who qualify for the vaccine in the Phase 1A or 1B categories, can proceed to register for an appointment.
Who is part of group 1B?
· Teachers and child care workers.
· Law enforcement officers.
· Adults over 75 years of age.
· Essential services / critical workers in the industry.
· Adults with high-risk conditions in congregated settings
To receive a vaccine, must have an appointment.
- You must use a computer or laptop to make your appointment online (the system will not work on your cell phone) If you need technical assistance call 602-542-1000.
- If you don’t have internet access, call 211 to make your appointment.
- Sign in to podvaccine.azdhs.gov.
- First, you will need to create a username and password to access the site’s dating system.
- Once you are registered on the website, you will see further instructions.
- You will be asked to answer a series of questions and then enter your insurance information. Insurance is not required to receive the vaccine. “COVID-19 vaccines are free, however, insurance information is requested so that an administration fee can be billed to the insurance if you are insured,” ADHS indicates.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you upon completion of your appointment; it will include the time, date and place.
It is worth mentioning that people who create an account on podvaccine.azdhs.gov may schedule an appointment on behalf of family members or dependents through that account, recommended for those with older relatives or relatives without access to a computer.
People scheduled for vaccination They will need to show identification upon arrival at the vaccination site showing they qualify for Phase 1A or Priority 1B.
Do you have any questions or concerns?
Call 602-542-1000 (Helpline available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Or you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.