Iran vows unrelenting war until “enemies” surrender -Xinhua

TEHRAN, April 2 (Xinhua) — Iran’s main military command, Khatam al-Anbiya Central Headquarters, said on Thursday the war will continue until the “enemies” surrender, according to the semi-official Fars news agency. The headquarters spokesman Ebrahim Zolfaghari warned of “more crushing, expanded and devastating actions” in response to the U.S. and Israeli attacks. Zolfaghari accused the … Read more

Iran authorities await war ‘victory’ as supporters mark 1979 anniversary | US-Israel war on Iran News

Tehran, Iran – Government supporters have taken to the streets in Iran to celebrate the anniversary of a referendum nearly half a century ago that solidified the Islamic Republic’s hold on power, even as the United States and Israel continued their attacks on the country. President Masoud Pezeshkian and Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi were among … Read more

Iranian Missile Attack: Qatar Tanker Hit, Interceptions Reported

Jakarta – The Qatari government said that a tanker chartered by the state-owned energy company had… The post Iranian Missile Attack: Qatar Tanker Hit, Interceptions Reported appeared first on Archynetys. Source link

US Attack on Isfahan: Iran Bunker Buster Bombs

The British Merchant Shipping Safety Authority (UKMTO) had previously announced that an unspecified projectile hit a… The post US Attack on Isfahan: Iran Bunker Buster Bombs appeared first on Archynetys. Source link

Iran launches waves of missiles towards Israel | US-Israel war on Iran News

By AFP, AP, EPA and Reuters Published On 24 Mar 202624 Mar 2026 Iran has launched a round of missiles targeting Israel, causing damage and injuries in Tel Aviv, as uncertainty swirled over possible talks to end the three-week US-Israel war on Iran. The missiles triggered air raid sirens in Israel on Tuesday, including in … Read more

Justice served for elderly woman in Negros as military neutralized 3 rebels

BACOLOD CITY — Justice has finally been served to a 74-year-old resident and victims of violent incidents on Negros Island, the military said following a clash that resulted in the killing of three rebels on March 21. In a statement, the 47th Infantry Battalion of the Philippine Army said the three rebels that were killed … Read more